Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome to the New Website!!!

LAUNCH DAY!!!

I am very excited to get the website up and running! It feels like a huge hurdle that I have propelled myself over. I have been struggling for some time with determining when I become an author versus just a writer.  I mean, I write all the time - every day!  But did that make me an author?

I have written short stories and some novel length works that sit in my word processor going through endless edits.  Now is the time to put up or shut up. They are either for my own personal enjoyment, or I need to put on my big girl panties, get them out there, and share them - which was the reason they were written. My characters voices were loud enough to get me to spend endless hours getting their stories onto paper (well, into the computer, anyway) - they deserve at least a chance to tell their stories to others.

So, I have decided - with some gentle prodding from people I trust - to accept both monikers.  I am a writer.  I am an author. I will be published - SOON!

So, here I am, launching my author website, and so excited to see where this new path leads me. I will still be providing book reviews - on this website and over at SheReadsNewAdult. I will also be posting excerpts of my stories, while introducing the characters. I have initially tried to give a taste of their personalities through a song, a picture, or a favorite place. If nothing else, you may find something you can add to your playlist, or pin on your board! 

I hope you will follow me, sign up for email updates, and check back often! New stuff will be happening all the time! 

Who says you can't get a taste of romance whenever you want?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment